Tropicana Del Norte is proud to be the Official Student Housing Sponsor of UCSB Athletics and home to many UCSB teams.
- Our community is centrally located across the street from Harder Stadium and close to the Thunderdome, Caesar Uyesaka Stadium, Pauley Track, practice fields and campus pools.
- We are happy to accommodate your season schedule and have your athletes move in early for training, if required, and stay over breaks.
- You can reserve spaces with us while recruiting and decide where you want your athletes to live (i.e., suite configurations). Many of your recruits may already be familiar with Tropicana as they may have stayed with us during one of your summer camps.
- Tropicana Del Norte’s suite-style furnished rooms, with their extra-long twin beds, bathrooms and living room, give your athletes more personal living space than a traditional dorm room. Light housekeeping is provided two times a month.
- Your athletes enjoy unlimited all-day dining in our onsite café. There is an ever-changing choice of hot entrees, homemade soups, and extensive salad and deli bar, fresh fruits, fresh baked desserts, and a daily vegetarian selection. Nutritious food is cooked from scratch. Our chefs are happy to accommodate special dietary requests for your team.
- Tropicana’s Resident Assistants host dozens of events each quarter, designed to integrate your players into their university “home.” These varied programs provide a positive outlet and go a long way towards creating a connected community. Our management team also lives on site.
- Our awesome amenities include a 27 seat movie theater (available for coaches’ use), study lounge/computer lab, heated pool, hydro-massage table and fitness center.
- We offer a range of price points, including singles, doubles, triples and quads which helps your athletes’ scholarship and financial aid dollars to go further. Our all-in-one student housing package includes rent, unlimited meal plan, light housekeeping and all utilities.
- We welcome your recruits to come and stay with teammates during the year to get a taste of the UCSB experience. We’re happy to provide a meal pass for each recruit during their visit.
To reserve your athletes’ space and to arrange for early move-in, please contact the Laura Versola, Director of Leasing, at
. For questions please call Dave Wilcox, Executive Director, at (805) 968-0351.