Things to Do in Santa Barbara
We are really fortunate to live in Santa Barbara where many people come to vacation! Though most of our time as students is spent in itty bitty Isla Vista, try to get out at some point over the course of the 4 years and explore your new home! Here are some ideas for your future adventures..
1. Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts – Check out a play!
2. Inspiration Point – Get in shape and reconnect with nature on a beautiful hike.
3. Horseback Ride – Find a local horseback riding business and have a scenic ride around the coast!
4. Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara – Get in touch with your inner artist.
5. Santa Barbara Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum – Thousands of historic documents for the history buff.
6. Santa Barbara Mission – Beautiful architecture and history.
7. Golf Courses – Try out golfing at one of Santa Barbara’s many golf courses!
8. Santa Barbara County Courthouse – Another architectural landmark of Santa Barbara!
9. Santa Barbara Zoo – The SB Zoo is small, but easily the most beautiful zoo you’ll ever visit! See amazing animals and then picnic on the landscaped lawns with a gorgeous view of the ocean.
10. State Street – Spend a day shopping and eating delicious food on what is arguably SB’s central attraction.